Full day tour
Child: $79Book here
Departing from Te Anau, your knowledgeable driver will provide an informative commentary on the points of interest along one of the world’s most scenic drives – the Milford Road. Stop for some wonderful photo opportunities along the way before enjoying an inspiring two hour cruise aboard one of our small boats in Milford Sound.
As you make your way out to the Tasman Sea, you will see towering peaks, sheer cliffs, cascading waterfalls and lush rainforest. Evoke your five senses as you take in the sights of this majestic region, feel the spray of Fairy Falls and listen to the sound of nature thriving in its habitat. Keep an eye out for local wildlife that can be found in the fiord, with New Zealand fur seals and dolphins spotted regularly, while occasionally the rare Fiordland Crested Penguin makes an appearance when in season.
Then sit back and relax after your day in Fiordland’s natural wonderland, as your coach makes the return journey back along the scenic Milford Road to Te Anau.
- Complimentary pick up at your Te Anau accommodation
- Informative commentary, with sightseeing stops along the famous Milford Road
- Uncrowded and unhurried cruise through Milford Sound
- Outdoor viewing decks and heated indoor lounge
- Complimentary tea and coffee available on-board your cruise
- We go further, and get you closer than any other operator in Milford Sound
What to bring
- Warm Clothing
- Waterproof Jacket
- Insect Repellent