Full day tour
Adult: from $199
Child: from $139Book here
Departing from Queenstown, your knowledgeable driver will provide an informative commentary on the points of interest along one of the world’s most picturesque drives – The Milford Road. Stop for some great photo opportunities along the way, before enjoying a two hour cruise aboard one of our specially designed small boats in Milford Sound.
Sit back and relax as you cruise the length of the 16km fiord, out past St Annes Point Lighthouse, while our skipper highlights points of interest along the way, including the mighty Lady Bowen Falls, Lion Mountain, Copper Point, Seal Rock and Stirling Falls. We go further, and get you closer than any other operator in Milford Sound.
Keep an eye out for local wildlife that can be found in the fiord, with New Zealand fur seals and dolphins spotted regularly, while occasionally the rare Fiordland Crested Penguin makes an appearance when in season.
During the return journey we will have a brief refreshment break in the lakeside town of Te Anau. Once back on board you can sit back, relax and enjoy a NZ made movie on the in-coach DVD system.
- Complimentary pick ups from most hotels
- Sightseeing stops along the famous Milford Road
- Uncrowded and unhurried cruise through Milford Sound
- We go further, and get you closer to flora and fauna in the fiord
- Complimentary tea and coffee available on-board your cruise
- On-board TV entertainment on your return journey to Queenstown
What to bring
- Warm Clothing
- Waterproof Jacket
- Insect Repellent