Adult: from $515
Child: from $315Book here
Take off from Queenstown, and fly above the rugged backcountry of Central Otago, before heading westward to where the glacial fed rivers empty into Lake Wakatipu. Witness what the power of nature has created over the years, as you journey over two remarkable National Parks; Mt Aspiring and the world heritage listed Fiordland National Park.
On arrival in Milford Sound, join your purpose-built small boat for a comfortable two hour cruise through one of the world’s natural wonders. Make your way out past the iconic Mitre Peak and cruise the length of the fiord while our skipper highlights points of interest along the way, including the mighty Bowen Falls, Lion Mountain, Copper Point, Seal Rock and Stirling Falls. Keep an eye out for wildlife that can be found in the region including seals, pods of dolphins and the rare Fiordland Crested Penguin (seasonal).
Complete your journey with a birds-eye view of the largely untouched region as you fly back over the Southern Alps and are welcomed to the incredibly blue Lake Wakatipu upon landing in Queenstown.
* Departures from Wanaka are also available
- Scenic flight from Queenstown to Milford Sound
- Two hour uncrowded cruise through Milford Sound
- Complimentary tea and coffee available on-board
- We go further, and get you closer than any other cruise operator
- Great photo opportunities as we get you closer to waterfalls and wildlife
- Return scenic flights on different flight paths over Fiordland National Park from Queenstown to Milford Sound
What to bring
- Warm Clothing
- Waterproof Jacket
- Insect Repellent