Full day tour
Adult: from $135
Child: from $60
Experience Milford Sound and escape the crowds with our small, group tours and luxury coaches. You will be collected from your Te Anau accommodation to travel in the comfort of small, air-conditioned Mercedes coaches. Extra large viewing windows and comfortable seating allows you to sit back and enjoy the journey along one of the world’s most scenic drives – the Milford Road.
Our partner, VIP Milford, provides you with local drivers who will share their insider tips on all the spectacular scenic stops along the way. Our tours are small and limited to 18 passengers providing you with an uncrowded and unhurried experience of Fiordland and its magical surroundings. Your eyes will be mesmerized by the beauty and elegance of the scenic stops such Mirror Lakes, Knobs Flat and the famous Eglington Valley plus so many others along the way.
Once you reach Milford Sound, the next part of your journey experiences a two-hour cruise along Milford Sound and out to the Tasman Sea. You will see towering peaks, sheer cliffs, cascading waterfalls and lush rainforest. Evoke your five senses as you take in the sights of this majestic region, feel the spray of Fairy Falls and listen to the sound of nature thriving in its habitat. Keep an eye out for local wildlife that can be found in the fiord, with New Zealand fur seals and dolphins spotted regularly, while occasionally the rare Fiordland Crested Penguin makes an appearance when in season.
- Complimentary pick up at your Te Anau accommodation
- Informative commentary, with sightseeing stops and walks in a range of environments.
- Small group tours providing an uncrowded and unhurried exploration of Fiordland.
- Outdoor viewing decks and heated indoor lounge
- Complimentary tea and coffee available on-board your cruise
- We go further, and get you closer than any other operator in Milford Sound
What to bring
- Warm Clothing
- Waterproof Jacket
- Insect Repellent