Adult: from $1050
Child: from $735Book here
Take in the epic scale of the Southern Alps and The Divide on the way to Milford Sound by helicopter. Fly over secluded alpine lakes, sky-high waterfalls, lush pristine rainforest, ancient glaciers and rugged peaks before the thrill of a remote alpine landing.
On arrival in Milford Sound, join your purpose-built small boat for a comfortable two-hour cruise through one of the world’s natural wonders. Make your way out past the iconic Mitre Peak and cruise the length of the fiord while our skipper highlights points of interest along the way, including the mighty Bowen Falls, Lion Mountain, Copper Point, Seal Rock and Stirling Falls. Keep an eye out for wildlife that can be found in the region including seals, pods of dolphins and the rare Fiordland Crested Penguin (seasonal).
Complete your journey with a birds-eye view of the largely untouched region as you fly back over the Southern Alps and are welcomed to the incredibly blue Lake Wakatipu upon landing in Queenstown.
* Please note infants (Under 4 years and under 15kgs) are required to sit on an adults knee. Infants over 15kgs will require their own seat.
- Complimentary pick up at your Queenstown accommodation
- Uninterrupted aerial views from Queenstown to Milford Sound.
- Pass alpine lakes, waterfalls and ancient glaciers including an Alpine landing
- Outdoor viewing decks and heated indoor lounge aboard our two-hour cruise
- Complimentary tea and coffee available on-board your cruise
- We go further, and get you closer than any other operator in Milford Sound
Don't forget to bring your lunch on the day!
What to bring
- Warm Clothing
- Waterproof Jacket
- Insect Repellent