Full day tour
Adult: from $̶1̶7̶9̶ $159
Child: from $̶1̶1̶9̶ $109Book here
Departing from Queenstown, your knowledgeable driver will pick you up in style with our Mercedes van fully equipped with panoramic windows for superior viewing. We will provide you with complimentary wifi, bottled water and videos onboard so that you can sit back, relax and enjoy the journey. Our drivers have extensive knowledge of Milford Sound and the surrounding area and will provide informative commentary on the points of interest along one of the world’s most picturesque drives – The Milford Road. Before enjoying a 2-hour cruise aboard one of our specially designed small boats in Milford Sound.
Sit back and relax as you cruise the length of the 16km fiord, out past St Annes Point Lighthouse, while our skipper highlights points of interest along the way, including the mighty Lady Bowen Falls, Lion Mountain, Copper Point, Seal Rock and Stirling Falls. We go further and get you closer than any other operator in Milford Sound.
Keep an eye out for local wildlife that can be found in the fiord, with New Zealand fur seals and dolphins spotted regularly, while occasionally the rare Fiordland Crested Penguin makes an appearance when in season.
During the return journey, you will stop for some great photo opportunities along the way.
- Complimentary pick-ups from most hotels
- Sightseeing stops along the famous Milford Road
- Uncrowded and unhurried cruise through Milford Sound
- Complimentary bottled water & wifi
- We go further and get you closer to flora and fauna in the fiord
- Complimentary tea and coffee available on-board your cruise
The Road to Milford
View Coach Map to see the main points of interest along one of the world's finest alpine drives.
What to bring
- Warm Clothing
- Waterproof Jacket
- Insect Repellent
Book Your Trip
Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions Apply
- Valid on cruise only bookings to Milford Sound.
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer.
- Bookings to be made and redeemed by the 30th September 2020.
- Offer only valid for website bookings.
- Mitre Peak Cruises does not guarantee that wildlife will be seen on the cruise.
- Not for resale.