Full day tour
Adult: from $139
Child: from $90
Departing from Te Anau, we partner with Trips & Tramps to provide you with local, experienced nature driver/guides that are eager to share their stories, knowledge and passion for the area, bringing the mysteries of Fiordland to life. Our tours have a maximum of 14 passengers in our modern coaches providing you with a relaxing and comfortable journey along one of the world’s most scenic drives – the Milford Road.
Your journey, guided by Trips & Tramps, includes a series of short walks and scenic stops with your local guide. You will be treated to a fascinating interpretation of unique native flora and fauna in this magical environment. With access to all areas, including the Gertrude Valley, Lake Gunn and the Hollyford Valley, you will be sure to experience all the best wilderness and wildlife opportunities available in this World Heritage Area.
Your next highlight awaits in a two-hour cruise aboard one of our small boats in Milford Sound. As you make your way out to the Tasman Sea, you will see towering peaks, sheer cliffs, cascading waterfalls and lush rainforest. Evoke your five senses as you take in the sights of this majestic region, feel the spray of Fairy Falls and listen to the sound of nature thriving in its habitat. Keep an eye out for local wildlife that can be found in the fiord, with New Zealand fur seals and dolphins spotted regularly, while occasionally the rare Fiordland Crested Penguin makes an appearance when in season.
- Complimentary pick up at your Te Anau accommodation
- Informative commentary, with sightseeing stops and walks in a range of environments.
- Small group tours providing an uncrowded and unhurried exploration of Fiordland.
- Outdoor viewing decks and heated indoor lounge
- Complimentary tea and coffee available on-board your cruise
- We go further, and get you closer than any other operator in Milford Sound
What to bring
- Warm Clothing
- Waterproof Jacket
- Insect Repellent