All prices stated are in New Zealand Dollars and include Goods and Services Tax. Prices are subject to change without notice.
- To confirm your booking, full payment is required at the time of booking.
- Child rate applies to passengers aged 4 to 14 years inclusive.
- Children 3 years old and under travel free when accompanied by a paying adult.
- Online bookings for all packages require at least 24 hours notice for confirmation. Contact Mitre Peak Cruises directly for last-minute bookings: 0800744633.
- Lunch add-on option requires confirmation 24 hours prior to travel. Lunch add-on is available for Coach passengers only.
Our clients enjoy a wide variety of experiences from sightseeing tours to active and challenging adventures.
All activity inherently involves risks and potential hazards, and we cannot anticipate or eliminate all risks, however together we can manage and mitigate risk.
Often, we are operating in unmodified and uncontrolledenvironment and a balanced and conservative approach is taken to accommodate changing conditions.
We provide information to participants before and during the activity to ensure their participation suits their ability and objectives and is as safe as practicable with any potential changes during the trip identified.
It is important clients acknowledge there are risks, understand safety information and briefings before and during their activity and follow the instructions set out by our experienced and trained teams.
Prevention of accidents and incidents is key in all our operations, and this is achieved when we all approach activities with care, control, and responsibility.
Mitre Peak Cruises is committed to ensuring the highest level of safety of all staff, visitors, contractors, and others who may interact with any part of our activities.
This is achieved through developing and maintaining a culture where safety is our paramount consideration in everything we do.
We actively promote safety objectives, not only in the operation of our assets and equipment, but also through maintenance practices, the management of passengers and the training and competency assessment of all staff to a very high standard.
Our teams of experienced and capable managers and skilled staff have specialist knowledge relevant to each of our aviation, marine and adventure operations.
We have implemented Safety Management Systems approved by the relevant regulators.
Should other providers be contracted to deliver services, we check to ensure operators are regulated and audited for H&S compliance to a high standard.
Cancellation and Amendments
Mitre Peak Cruises will allow cancellations at its discretion:
- All cancellations for Cruise Only bookings require a minimum of 24 hours notice prior to sailing for a full refund. All cancellations for a Coach-Cruise-Coach booking ex Queenstown or Te Anau require a minimum of 48 hours notice prior to departure for a full refund.
- Reservations can be amended within the required timeframe of departure to a different date or time by contacting 0800 744 633. The difference in pricing may be payable if applicable.
- Mitre Peak Cruises reserves the right to amend timetables, cancel cruise departures at any time for safety or operational reasons. Mitre Peak Cruises has the right to cancel any cruise at any time due to unsafe weather conditions, or change the cruise route at the captain’s discretion.
- Minimum of six paying adults is required for cruises to go ahead.
The Milford Road is subject to closure by the Land Transport Authority at any time. For the latest road report visit www.milfordroad.co.nz.
Mitre Peak Cruises accepts no responsibility for travel disruptions due to road closure. Passengers affected by road closure can reschedule or cancel with a full refund.
Photographs of passengers may be used by Mitre Peak Cruises for promotional purposes.