Terms & Conditions
All prices stated are in New Zealand Dollars and include Goods and Services Tax. Prices are subject to change without notice.
- To confirm your booking, full payment is required at the time of booking.
- Child rate applies to passengers aged 4 to 14 years inclusive.
- Children 3 years old and under travel free when accompanied by a paying adult.
- Online bookings for all packages require at least 24 hours notice for confirmation. Contact Mitre Peak Cruises directly for last-minute bookings: 0800744633.
- Lunch add-on option requires confirmation 24 hours prior to travel. Lunch add-on is available for Coach passengers only.
Cancellation and Amendments
Mitre Peak Cruises will allow cancellations at its discretion:
- All cancellations for Cruise Only bookings require a minimum of 24 hours notice prior to sailing for a full refund. All cancellations for a Coach-Cruise-Coach booking ex Queenstown or Te Anau require a minimum of 48 hours notice prior to departure for a full refund.
- Reservations can be amended within the required timeframe of departure to a different date or time by contacting 0800 744 633. The difference in pricing may be payable if applicable.
- Mitre Peak Cruises reserves the right to amend timetables, cancel cruise departures at any time for safety or operational reasons. Mitre Peak Cruises has the right to cancel any cruise at any time due to unsafe weather conditions, or change the cruise route at the captain's discretion.
- Minimum of six paying adults is required for cruises to go ahead.
Covid-19 Cancellation & Refund Policy
If you cannot travel because you are directly impacted by Covid-19 you will be offered the option to reschedule your booking or receive a full refund.
- If we are required to move alert levels and reduce capacity or stop operating, you will be contacted by our team to organise a reschedule or refund.
The Milford Road is subject to closure by the Land Transport Authority at any time. For the latest road report visit www.milfordroad.co.nz.
Mitre Peak Cruises accepts no responsibility for travel disruptions due to road closure. Passengers affected by road closure can reschedule or cancel with a full refund.
Photographs of passengers may be used by Mitre Peak Cruises for promotional purposes.