Full day tour
Adult: from $̶19̶9̶.̶0̶0̶ $159.00
Child: from $109
Departing from Queenstown, you will be collected in style by a 19-seater fully equipped, air-conditioned Mercedes coach which boasts panoramic windows for superior viewing. Complimentary Wi-Fi, bottled water and videos onboard the coach make your journey luxurious as you settle in to enjoy the stunning Milford road as it should be, away from the crowds.
We partner with Altitude Tours for this experience, and their drivers are proud to provide you with informative commentary on the many points of interest and stops along one of the world’s most picturesque drives – The Milford Road.
Upon your arrival into Milford Sound, your journey continues as you embark on a two-hour cruise aboard one of our specially designed small boats in Milford Sound. Sit back and relax as you cruise the length of the 16km fiord, out past St Annes Point Lighthouse, while our skipper highlights points of interest along the way, including the mighty Lady Bowen Falls, Lion Mountain, Copper Point, Seal Rock and Stirling Falls. We go further and get you closer than any other operator in Milford Sound. Keep an eye out for local wildlife that can be found in the fiord, with New Zealand fur seals and dolphins spotted regularly, while occasionally the rare Fiordland Crested Penguin makes an appearance when in season.
During the return journey, you will stop for some great photo opportunities along the way.
- Complimentary pick-ups from most hotels
- Sightseeing stops along the famous Milford Road
- Small group tours providing an uncrowded and unhurried exploration of Fiordland.
- Uncrowded and unhurried cruise through Milford Sound
- Complimentary bottled water & wifi
- We go further, and get you closer than any other operator in Milford Sound
- Complimentary tea and coffee available on-board your cruise
What to bring
- Warm Clothing
- Waterproof Jacket
- Insect Repellent