All of our cruises are 2 hours long
Milford Sound Visitor Terminal
Adult: from ̶$̶9̶9̶.̶0̶0̶ $79.00
Child: from $30.00Book here
Your Milford Sound Journey
Sit back and relax as your cruise departs from Milford Sound Wharf, and makes its way out past the iconic Mitre Peak. Cruise the length of the 16km fiord, out past St Annes Point Lighthouse, while listening to informative commentary from our skipper who will highlight points of interest along the way including the mighty Lady Bowen Falls, Lion Mountain, Copper Point, Seal Rock and Stirling Falls. We go further, and get you closer than any other operator in Milford Sound.
Whether you choose to keep warm with a complimentary tea/coffee seated inside our lounge or want to get outside and breathe in the pristine alpine air, you are going to be inspired by the majesty of the region.
Our cruises have strictly limited passenger numbers, rewarding you with an intimate experience of Milford Sound while allowing for unobstructed photo opportunities from our outdoor viewing decks.
Be sure to keep an eye out for seals basking in the sun, pods of dolphins or rare Fiordland Crested Penguins that can be found seasonally within the region.
- Two hour cruise, with frequent stops at spectacular points of interest
- Complimentary tea and coffee available on-board
- Interactive and informative commentary from our Skipper
- Great photo opportunities as we get you closer to waterfalls and wildlife
- Maximum capacity of 75 guests, giving you plenty of room to enjoy the views
- We go further, and get you closer than any other operator in Milford Sound
What to bring
- Warm Clothing
- Waterproof Jacket
- Insect Repellent